• Supervision of outsourced Network and Infrastructure Engineers to ensure that all tasks are executed in a timely manner
• Work with IT Managers of the Bank to help design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make sure that network and Infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Work with the Bank IT Managers to assess and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, .
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the Bank’s IT Managers regarding pertinent network activities
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network & server infrastructure.
You may be interested in these jobs