below job responsibilities for the post of Network Engineer
1. Administrating of Cisco routers, Firewall (Cisco ASA/Fortinet), Switches and Wireless devices.
2. Maintain LAN/WAN, Internet/Data line, VPN, Network Planning & Implementation.
3. Manage & Maintain Cisco IP Telephony System
4. Monitor network usage and security
5. Creating policies, traffic shaping, user management, controlling users for internet access, bandwidth usage Reporting.
6. Content filtering and website filtering
7. Manage and Administrate Load Balancer/PEPLINK device/WAF network devices
8. Manage and Administrate Video conferencing system local and remote sites
9. Company Domains/DNS/SSL certificates management
10. Undertake routine preventive measures and implement and implement maintain and monitor network security
11. Document network problems and Support network infrastructure
12. Install and maintain network services, equipment and various devices
13. Managing and administrate CCTV, Access Control System
14. Responsible for LAN/WAN related activities including performance monitoring and monitoring Remote users
Please send your CV to the below email id
You may be interested in these jobs