- Helps write and maintain test plans, test environments, test cases, automated and manual test scripts, test tools, and track defects.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and Product team.
- Perform Integration, System, Security, Performance, White and Black Box Functional testing.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform thorough regression testing, when bugs are resolved.
- Works with internal teams (e.g. Developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Self-motivated, work well in a team and has strong analytical skills.
- Experience in creating and maintaining manual and/or automated tests.
- Experience with test case management tools and bug tracking tools
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
If you think you're this next super Software quality assurance, send your CV to the below email id
You may be interested in these jobs