• Administrates users’ accounts in AD by adding/deleting/modifying accounts, email accounts, FTP accounts, Antivirus and handle authentication
and authorization on resources.
• Planning, designing and documenting of IT systems to include desktop, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
• Planning, Implementation and monitoring of backups, disaster plans
• Supports and troubleshoots issues of LAN, WAN, Intranet, Internet, servers, Switches, firewalls and services
• Participate in the overall secure design and performance of system/ Switches /server’s environment.
• Very good command in English
Bachelor degree (preferably Computer Science or Information Technology). Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position. Strong knowledge in (MCSA / CCNA(S &R & wireless) / VoIP / Fortinet / VMware vSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V- SQL) foundation is must Demonstrated ability for technical support activities. Flexible and proactive approach to teamwork. Very good communication skills. Good learning and troubleshooting skills. Problem analysis and solving. Well planned and organized.
You may be interested in these jobs