Looking for Technical Program Manager
• Minimum 5 years of experience in writing software
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
• Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
• Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries,
• Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI.
• Experience writing build & deployment scripts (e.g. Ant)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
• Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS,Python or Ruby preferred.
For more info: networkingjobs2020gmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs