Minimum 12 years of education followed 3 years formal technical training in high voltage electrical distribution system operations plus relevant courses in Safety & Plant operations.
Minimum 6 years’ experience in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry with high voltage electrical distribution system
• Minimum 06 years experience in electrical maintenance work in 11kV, 33kV distribution facilities, Protection relays and 33KV overhead lines.
• Experience in working on 33kV, 11kV, 415 V Switchgear, Transformers, Capacitor banks & all associated equipment’s.
• Familiar with preventive maintenance and trouble shooting of Batteries, AC/DC UPS.
• Familiar with Electrical switching and isolation procedure
• Experience in Overhead line maintenance, trouble shooting
• Experience with Maintenance of Street Light system.
• Familiar with construction/commissioning of electrical equipment
• Experience with Earthing and Lighting system maintenance.
• Operation and routine preventive/corrective maintenance, regular inspection on live line washing & Street Light Maintenance, overhaul and breakdown repair of 33kV overhead lines and 33kV, 11kV & 415V feeders, HV cables, step-down transformers, Reactors, Capacitor Banks and all associated high voltage indoor and outdoor equipment.
Interested candidates please forward cv’s to avil.dsouzasodexo.com
You may be interested in these jobs