Human Resources Coordinator at Crowne Plaza Dubai
As the Human Resources Coordinator, under the general direction of the Director of Human Resources, within the limits of the hotel policies and Procedures, acts as a human resources representative for the purpose of ensuring maximum levels of colleagues satisfaction and smooth process in human resources administration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Exceptional planning, organizing and coordinating skills
• Ability to communicate on all levels
• Previous experience in Human Resources is preferred or related discipline
• High school diploma
• Minimum 1-year demonstrable experience in Human Resources and/or Customer Service
• Organized; detail oriented; able to multi-task
• Should have a sense of responsibility, passion for work and take initiative
• Must speak fluent English
• Exercises complete confidentiality and diplomacy
• High level of adaptability and cultural awareness
• Ability to manage deadlines
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including furnished studio accommodation, transportation, duty meals, yearly vacation ticket and superb training.
You may be interested in these jobs