-Must have at least 2 years UAE experience in
-25 to 55 years old
-A Lawyer with intensive knowledge with Labour Law
-Advance Knowledge in Arabic and English Language both in Writing and speaking
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Providing quality legal advice to the organization or the client on
major legal issues, problems, minimum legal exposure and liability.
•Creating legal documents and advising the clients or the organization
on all the relevant legal issues.
•Assures that he/she adheres by the agreed deadline and that the assigned work is completed effectively and it satisfies and surpasses the client's expectations as well.
•Responsible for formulating the best possible legal solution after
analyzing the legal problem in depth.
•Should be able to provide the much needed legal assistance while dealing with some particular legal tasks, litigation, contracts, dispute resolution and guide the client on taking an appropriate decision.
•Advises whether all the proceedings of the organization are in compliance with the requirements of the legislation.
•Supervises, analyzes and researches the implication of laws, legislation, etc., that may affect the organization.
• Excellent analytical, researching and drafting skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should be able to function without anybody's supervision and should be able to deal appropriately with the confidential information.
• Should be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, especially when some deadlines need to be met.
• Should be keep himself/herself updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given.
Candidate must register and apply to mawared.rgroup.ae before attending the interview.
10-12 November,2019 (Sunday to Tuesday)
G1 Alyamama Bldg, 15 St Karama Dubai
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Loc Link: https://goo.gl/maps/WhQDA2snE9PNNGFJ8
You may be interested in these jobs