1. He should be responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment in the cold store
2. His responsibilities include loading and unloading warehouse material, optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
3. Charging the forklift before transportation.
4. Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
5. Scheduling Forklift for maintenance and repairs.
6. Operating and managing the Forklift.
7. Identifying workplace safety hazards.
8. Adhering to safety management standards.
9. Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance