Store Keeper & Inventory Controller UAE Opening Job Vacancy in UAE
Responsible for stores activities such as receiving and issuing, quality control, monitor minimum stock levels and reordering quantities.
· Monitor day to day specified Facilities Management store activities, organize store and check outputs, and ensure outputs meet customer requirements, both in terms of quality and quantity.
· Perform stock checks on MR, SRV & SIV on a daily basis.
· Responsible for stock control, ordering and re-ordering, taking into account operational variances and department requirements.
· Receive goods and supplies and ensuring stock is placed in the appropriate storage location.
· Determine replacement stock levels and to ensure stock management systems are operating correctly and to report issues to the relevant department.
· Assist the stock audit in the stock taking process with relevant information.
· Advise management if any material could present a risk to other stored material and initiate appropriate action as required.
· 5 years of experience in Inventory management in FM companies.
· Hard FM material experience, Store module experience in Oracle/ERP.