We are Nestlé, the largest multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation. We are 339,000 global employees strong, driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. We have an expansive presence with 447 factories in more than 189 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Factory Maintenance Supervisor, to join our team based at our regional refurbished Factory. The team's short term and long-term goals include introducing a long-term maintenance strategy and continually developing it. Increasing asset intensity and reducing time stops, working towards being the best maintenance team in the region. We’re expanding our factory network and introducing a new manufacturing facility designed with the climate in mind. Our regional factory is a brand new, state-of-the-art facility and distribution center with cutting-edge technology and advanced systems designed with sustainability at the forefront. Innovative water recycling processes, zero waste to landfill, and fully recyclable product packaging made from food-safe materials are just some of the programs we’ve implemented to support Nestlé’s ambition for zero environmental impact by 2030. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the safe execution of maintenance activities to ensure efficient factory operations, such as manufacturing, utility services, boilers, compressed air, electrical services, and general building maintenance. The Maintenance Supervisor also provides coaching and skill development to the Maintenance and Operations teams in areas such as loss elimination, risk management, and life cycle asset management, to sustain a proactive planned maintenance program. Other responsibilities include training, coaching, and assessing mechanics on maintenance and engineering related elements of Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE), using TPM as the multi-disciplined approach to establish “Continuous Improvement and Zero Loss” culture. At Nestlé, we believe in the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone. Guided by this purpose, we constantly aim to push the boundaries of what's possible with food, beverages, and nutritional health solutions. Our people make this possible. They are behind the strength of our brands, the quality of our products and the future of our business. Their ideas and efforts push our boundaries, drive innovation and help us to continually improve, deliver and succeed. You also become part of a Nestlé culture that is rooted in respect, empowered to experiment and to learn from failure. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities, We look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
Primary Key Responsibilities:
• Guide the factory to reduce technical stoppages in equipment or areas of common occurrence (priority given to areas of highest incidence or impact). Ensure the systematic review all line, processes, and utilities that are critical to the business and those where failure can have an impact on personnel safety, food safety, environment, or compliance with the law.
• Monitor factory/equipment trends to ensure best possible operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
• Propose and monitor key performance indicators in accordance with the Best Maintenance Practices.
• Facilitate the evolution/refinement of maintenance activities to minimize planned and unplanned downtime (e.g., PM’s and changeovers).
• Ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments and audits.
• Ensure work orders are executed on-time and offer a high-quality workmanship.
• Ensure that the job planning, material, and services planning is accurate and effective.
• Ensure that the equipment history, damage code, and root cause analysis are completed correctly.
• Evaluate the performance of team members and provide periodic feedback to ensure development.
• Responsible to review and evaluate personnel concerning performance, safety, and training.
• Share NCE and other maintenance-related best practices across factories.
• Collaborate with corporate engineers, suppliers, contractors, and factory partners to ensure customer needs are met.
• Conduct regular inspections of factory to seek out potential problems and to solicit operator feedback.
• Consolidate and analyze the factory budgets.
• Drive value-added and sustainable improvements with the assistance of Group Engineering Specialists and
• Manage the technical stores, scheduled work orders, labor hour allocation, and the equipment Bill of Material (BOM).
• Ensure work execution is in compliance with Nestlé and government regulatory agencies.