We are Nestlé, the largest multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation. We are 339,000 global employees strong, driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. We have an expansive presence with 447 factories in more than 189 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you...
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to leads a small team to ensure microbiological/chemical/sensory analytical services or specific services in raw/-pack/finished goods for the factory. Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people. At Nestlé, we believe in the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone. Guided by this purpose, we constantly aim to push the boundaries of what's possible with food, beverages, and nutritional health solutions. Our people make this possible. They are behind the strength of our brands, the quality of our products and the future of our business. Their ideas and efforts push our boundaries, drive innovation and help us to continually improve, deliver and succeed. You also become part of a Nestlé culture that is rooted in respect, empowered to experiment and to learn from failure. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities, We look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
People and know-how:
• Lead and motivate the team in the achievement of their objectives.
• Contribute to the development of competence of quality professionals.
• Promote quality awareness and commitment to quality across the unit.
• Define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions and tools in the area of technical expertise.
• Contribute to define and follow-up on quality KPIs.
• Set operational objectives in collaboration with the Factory Quality Manager.
• Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting of quality indicators.
• Support Nestlé Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect.
• Ensure that the product is food safety compliant for release.
• Support activities to achieve compliance with the Nestlé Quality Management System requirements and other applicable Instructions and standards.
• Assist in the development and training of Production and Warehouse Team Leaders and Hourly employees as is related to Quality, Sanitation, and Product Safety
Quality auditing and verification:
• Support unit readiness for internal and external audits.
• Performs trouble shooting and corrective action follow-up of non-conformities.
• Responsible for the employees of the QA and Sanitation team, including employee relations, safety and training, daily communication, hiring, and discipline.