PORT CAPTAIN , Saudi Arabia Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia
Posted date [2019-10-10]
This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
SERVICO FMS, is a leading recruitment and headhunting Company in India, having its Head Office in QATAR & branches in Philipines and Nepal, having more than 15 yrs of experience in engaging both domestic and International Recruitment services that partner with both domestic and global clients to provide them with best talents in from all Asian countries including India. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive search and selection services to diverse corporate of all sizes; with varied business interests.
We have a track record of recruiting from management professionals, technical and non-technical personnel for clients in India, the Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar countries. Our professionals specialize in identifying Right People for the Right Job. SERVICO FMS is functioning with its Indian office in Chennai India,having more than 15 yrs of experience in recruitment and is promoted by successful professionals of MNC�s and businessmen ,which consists of engineers ,Bankers ,Management professionals who have depth knowledge in industries We work in synergy with the clients to understand manpower requirements and procure best candidates with desired profiles. Leveraging on the vast industry experience and network, we are well-positioned to meet the all staffing needs within the shortest time frame; We have the necessary infrastructure in place to tap into the global talent pool, hiring professionals for various projects across the world. Our services are complemented by an extensive range of value-added services ranging from security support, accommodation, visas, flights, transportation, medicals, etc....
We are looking Port Captain for a leading oil and gas company in Saudi Arabia , We are looking for Nationality #UK , #USA , #Spain , #German ,#Dutch, #Norway
You may be interested in these jobs
Age: Below 60 years (Preferably young)
• Vessel Type: Offshore fleet, includes Docking, Harbor, Mooring vessels, Supply vessels, Crew, Pilot boats etc.
• ISM Experience is Mandatory
• GRT: 300 to 600,
• CoC requirement: Class I Unlimited Master
• Experience: 48 months of sea time experience as Master on offshore vessels/tugs including Voith Schneider mooring and docking tugs in Oil and Gas Field.
• Contract: 1-year contract with rotation of 2 months on 2 months off from the day he takeover charge as PORT CAPTAIN after passing Aramco evaluations.
• Marlins: Marlins from approved center with 80% overall score and 70% in each section
• Furnished Accommodation and Transportation will be provided.
• Salary with Rotation 2months ON 2months OFF
Salary Heads Initial Wages After Passing Aramco evaluations
Basic Wages 4950 4950
Fixed OT —- 3300
Food Allowance 750 750
Total 5700 9000
• Rejoining Bonus USD 2000 per OFF months, applicable only if resume on time after 2 months’ vacation.
• Annual Package: 6 ON = 54000 USD + 6 OFF = USD 12000 TOTAL USD 66000/-