3 YEAR FAMILY or SINGLE CONTRACTS OFFERED
Total monthly salary offered according to experience and qualifications of the candidate and paid in QAR.
Specialist physicians can possibly earn a MAXIMUM amount of 43 349 QAR per month depending on discretion of employer.
Monthly Basic Salary - From 13800 QAR up to 25 515 QAR (maximum)
Market Allowance (up to 50 % of basic salary may be offered)
Monthly Professional Allowance (15% of basic salary & Not payable during any absences whether with or without pay except weekends and official holidays) – will depend on basic salary offered.
Monthly Transport Allowance - 1,250 QAR
Possible Total Monthly Take Home Pay - 43 349 QAR (Maximum)
Annual leave per year - 40 Calendar days.
Accommodation - Provided as appropriate to job title (and upon satisfaction of appropriate conditions for female candidates).
Economy-class return flight ticket - For yourself and family (spouse and up to 3 children up to 18 years of age) for joining, annual leave and repatriation (and upon satisfaction of appropriate conditions).
Conference entitlement of every other year - Upon completion of 18 months in service, for a maximum of 9 days (not debit able to annual leave entitlement)
School Allowance - 21,000 QAR (maximum) per child per academic year up to 3 children (ages 5 years to 18 years of age provided they are under your sponsorship and they are studying in a private school in Doha), will be reimbursed upon submission of the appropriate receipts and will cover basic tuition fees only (and upon satisfaction of appropriate conditions).
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Physicians:
A undergraduate Degree in Dentistry - DDS/BDS/DMD or its equivalent (minimum 5 years duration) + Specialist Qualification (3 years specialty training program).
CERTIFYING SPECIALIST AUTHORITIES CURRENTLY RECOGNIZED BY THE EMPLOYER FOR DENTAL SPECIALIST IS:
ARAB COUNTRIES: Completion of a 3 years Clinical Specialty Master Program and experience post completion of the Speciality program as below.
Egypt: Minimum 3 Years experience required.
Iran: Minimum 4 years experience required
Jordan: Minimum 3 Years experience required
Lebanon:Minimum 3 Years experience required.
Syria: Minimum 3 Years experience required.
AUSTRALIA: Master of Dental Science (MDSc) or Doctor of Clinical Dentistry. Experience required: No experience required.
CANADA: Certificate of completion of Specialty training program AND Masters Degree. Experience required: No experience required. OR Only a Certificate of completion of Specialty training program + 1 Year experience.
GERMANY: Fachzahnarzt Certificate. Experience required: No experience required.
USA: Certificate of completion of Specialty training program AND Masters Degree.Experience required: No experience required. OR Only a Certificate of completion of Specialty training program + 1 Year experience
UK & IRELAND & HONG KONG: Clinical Masters Degree (MClinDent) AND Specialty Membership (MOrth, MPaedDent, MRD(Endo)/(Perio)/(Pros), MSurgDent. Experience required: No experience required.
SWEDEN: Certificate of completion of specialty training program AND Master's Degree. Experience required: No experience required.
PROGRAMS OF OTHER COUNTRIES NOT LISTED ABOVE ARE CONSIDERED ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS BY THE EMPLOYER. THE FOLLOWING IS APPROVED SPECIALITY CERTIFICATES ACCORDING TO QCHP REQUIREMENTS:
DENMARK: Specialty Certificate. Experience required: No experience.
FRANCE: CES (certified d'etudes specialisces) OR DES certificate OR DIS (Diploma Interuniversitaies de Specialitie).
Experience required: 2 years experience.
INDIA: MDS (Master of Dental Surgery). Experience required:4 years experience.
NETHERLANDS: Clinical Specialty Certificate. Experience required: 2 years experience.
NORWAY: Certificate of completion of specialist training. Experience required: No experience.
ROMANIA: Specialty Certicate + 4 years experience.
RUSSIA: Specialty Certificate (clinical ordinatura) + 4 years experience.
SINGAPORE: MDS. Experience required: 4 years experience.
SOUTH-AFRICA: Master in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent). Experience required: 2 years experience.
SWITZERLAND: Clinical Master’s Degree. Experience required: No experience.
The specialist works in a team setting and is accountable to the Consultant, Section Head and/or Department Chair. The Specialist acts under the guidance of the Consultant in the provision of clinical service and supports the Consultant in their duties. The specialist participates in the management of patients to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges.
Research is a key and integral component to the Corporations Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System. The post holder must be able to contribute and support on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care.
The specialist is responsible for organizing, monitoring and maintaining the services provided within the department in order to achieve the highest possible level of patient care with optimum utilization of the available resources.
1. Adheres to policies, guidelines, plans and programs.
2. Performs all duties assigned to a specialist physician
3. Acquires SCH License to practice and maintains it while working for the medical group.
4. Completes and maintains his set of clinical privileges.
5. Performs all relevant patient-care clinical interventions related to his/her field of specialization to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges.
6. Makes daily rounds for inpatients in the department and evaluates patient care-related activities as assigned by the consultant and/or chairperson of the department.
7. Provides care to old and new patients in the specialized clinics as assigned by the consultant, and presents new cases, when required, to the consultant
8. Performs on-call duties as assigned by his/her supervisors.
9. Provides guidance, counsel and consultation to other departments when requested.
10. Confers and discusses patient progress reports and any concerns related to management of patient with the consultant attending the patient.
11. Writes, completes and approves medical records and reports for patients, including but not limited to history and physical, progress notes, operative report, consultation note, transfer summary, discharge summary, death summary, etc.
12. Carries out practical training, academic responsibilities and scientific research as directed by the department head/chairperson.
13. Participates in health education programs through orientation and scientific presentations.
14. Assumes supervisory responsibility for the performance of his/her subordinates in the assigned department or service.
15. Performs other duties as assigned/directed by the Consultant/Section Head/Department Chair and approved by the Medical Director.
16. Ensure self and member of the Investigation Team are properly trained. Compile with the policies systems and processes in place that governs research.
17. Ensure patients are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
For more information about the position, follow the link:
How to apply: Please send your CV to applygmrecruiting.com or apply online at www.gmrecruiting.com
You may be interested in these jobs