LOGISTICS COORDINATOR Job Vacancy in UAE Sharjah
We are an ISO-certified trading company dealing with architectural door hardware. We are established in 1961 and successfully running in this field for the past 42 years. We have our head office in Sharjah, Sales Office in Dubai, and retail Showrooms across Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi. We serve from Standard construction sectors to high-performance modern buildings.
1. Any graduate with knowledge of logistic operations.
2. 2-4 years UAE experience with import operations in a trading/ manufacturing company. Please note that we are not looking for someone who worked with Freight Forwarding/ Logistics Company.
3. Good communication skill and negotiation skill.
4. Should have the knowledge about documents to be prepared for UAE export/import clearance
5. Gender: Male
6. Nationality: Any
7. Candidate's current location: UAE
8. Age limit: Maximum of 33 years.
9. Salary range: AED 3000-5000
1) Enter purchase Order in the system
2) Checking the supplier's corresponding Proforma invoices.
3) To maintain status report in the system for all the pending purchase order.
4) To liaise with freight-forwarders (air, sea and courier companies) regarding the routing and movement of cargo
5) To check the supplier's invoice for correctness.
6) To correspond with suppliers with regards to delivery times, product specifications, sample approval, discrepancy or shortage reports.
7) To report all such matters to the management which relates to any aspects of business and to maintain strict confidentiality about the Company matters and information.
8) To create new stock codes in the stock master
9) To enter stock adjustments in the system.
10) To provide sales support in response to queries from the showrooms regarding the availability of stocks
11) To dispatch samples via courier to various suppliers, as required by the management
12) To prepare and enter GRN's in the system
13) To enter price in the system and preparing price lists.
14) To estimate the cost for the hardware packages on building projects.
15) Performing miscellaneous general accounting functions which the management may assign from time to time.