Its a group company based on OIl & energy, Shipping & Real Estate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops, and activities
- Provide staff orientations
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
-Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors, and Council on human resource and work-related issues.
- Manage Employee personnel files
- Manage the monthly KPIs by updating all information and ensuring that all processes are working properly
-Manage all the daily requests from employees and work with the PRO on completing all PRO work
-Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
- Provide all the HR data�s and reports as required by the mother company, in coordination with the finance department
- Good knowledge in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Arabic & English is a must.
- Must be able to draft letters & emails in both Arabic & English language
- 5 years minimum experience as HR in UAE.
- Must be well knowledgeable in UAE labor law
- Preferably experienced in a Shipping and Trading Industry
You may be interested in these jobs