- Prepare inquiries and quotations as set by the department head.
- Prepare Local Purchase Order (LPO), delivery note, and invoices.
- Maintain organized sales records and prepare reports such as order summary and inquiry report.
- Receive and forward the sales inquiries to the principal and follow-up for the update.
- Consolidate and verify shipping documents and other documents in compliance with the Letter of Credit requirement
- Arrange and supervise the shipment and shipping forwarder in coordination with the suppliers.
- Attend outdoor meeting with customers/ suppliers in person or with the department head.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone.
- Establish active communication and engagement with the sales team to ensure orders are processed promptly.
- Collaborate with sales staff in weekly meeting by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports.
You may be interested in these jobs