-Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
-Prepares and follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
-Efficiently respond to any online or telephone quiries
-Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
-Able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly
-Prepare reports on progress within the department.
- Degree holder relating to Sales or Marketing.
- Fluent in English and possess strong communication skills.
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Email your CV to salesjob468gmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs