We are Construction/ Real Estate & Project Management
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
• Keep up to track the payments for each unit & preparing a proper report.
• Achieve assigned revenue targets.
• Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building. Ensure good professional relationships with owners, developers, and clients.
• Able to create attractive property listings on a different platform that highlight the unique features of each property. This involves taking photographs, writing descriptions, and creating marketing materials.
• Driving license is a must.
• Experience in Dubai real estate industry and must have at least 3 years’ experience in tele-sales calling.
• Salary: To be discussed upon interview
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your resume on jobs.dnaartistic2023(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject of REAL ESTATE SALES AGENT We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all nationalities.