• The Leasing Coordinator provides organizational and administrative support for the Leasing and Management staff and is responsible for all administrative activities related to property rentals, making appointments with clients / agents and preparing lease documentation in accordance with the company’s established policies and procedures.
• Compares recent property rates to ensure competitive market price
• Keeps up to date on competitive real estate knowledge through attending conventions and reviewing listings
• Experiences with legal matters related to the leasing process
• Prepares formal documents such as lease agreements, notices, letters, etc.
• Prepares all relevant leasing reports in timely manner
• Personally deals with Clients, Agents, Facilities Management staff, Finance staff and the like to ensure that all terms and conditions of leasing agreement were met before closing.
• 3-5 years’ experience in real estate
• Valid UAE Driving License (preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• Knowledge of Ejari registration
• Strong computer and communication skills
• Ability to show professionalism with clients
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Good problem solving skills
You may be interested in these jobs