• Post and process data entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Handle petty cash and other day-to-day transactions.
• Provide quick support to the customers on their queries, requests for SOA, including follow up on overdue and next due payments.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Regular review of payments received, confirmation to the customers and allocation of payments once details are received from customers.
• Support monthly closing activities by booking all receipts, credit notes and petty cash vouchers before the deadlines.
• Keep track of all intercompany transactions to be billed and processed.
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist Chief Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with audit and other accounting projects
• Experience in Al Ameen Accounting System
• Male with Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Interested applicants send your cv at hr.bmgdxbgmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs