Sales Consultant Job Vacancy in UAE
To promote the Radisson Resort Palm Jumeirah´s portfolio throughout regional markets specifically aimed at the hospitality facility sales consultancy.
1. Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize internal sales within an established or growing customer base.
2. Develops broad base of support for the Hotels services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
3. Effectively negotiates and manages local purchasing agreements and contracts.
4. Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
5. Works with the District Manager and Sales Director to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
6. Participates in education programs, hosts dinners and events, within the confines of the hotel.
7. Works, when necessary, with the accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
8. Responsible for communicating directly with the Customer Service department regarding any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
9. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
10. Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Attends meetings and functions.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School or GED diploma.
2. Three years marketing or sales experience.
3. Hospitality experience preferred.
4. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
5. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
6. Valid Driver´s License.
7. Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
Email CV with references to: reach out to HR Julia Styles on her email: julia.olivia.stylesgmail.com or julia.stylesmayks.net