A great opportunity has arisen for a CCTV Engineer to work for a leading controls design and integration company. This Engineer role will be working on a large new infrastructure covering multiple sites across the regions. Your role will be to oversee the systems design, review and sign off of multiple CCTV and security systems being supplied by third party contractors.
UAE Driving License
DPS(Dubai Police Protective System) Certification / Sira Certification
UAE experience: 2-5 years
1. To design and implement CCTV and security designs, in accordance with relevant statutes and codes and to do so in accordance with industry best practice and the Group Quality Assurance Systems.
2. Act as the specialist CCTV technical liaison with the implementation team, this position is based at the site offices with visits to the job site location to support the role and tasks. Also support other disciplines of the project in various project office locations.
3. Produce high level and detailed design technical documentation, including CAD drawing review and development. Including construction documentation.
4. Input into the functional, performance and operational system specifications.
5. To be responsible and accountable for the proposed integrated technical solutions design across various subcontractors and subsystem solutions.
6. Support the Design Team Lead in understanding the technical risks, dependencies and issues that exist and be able to quantify these and the impact that they may have on the project in a concise legible reporting format.
7. Ensure that all project specifications are implemented in the technical solution and are compatible with the project’s overall architecture including structured cabling and OSP. Identify any and all compliance issues with recommended resolution options.
8. Meet and discuss with client, end users and other stakeholders, on the CCTV and associated networking infrastructure for the project design.
9. Research and disseminate knowledge of existing, new and proposed products and services available within the CCTV/Security market place.
10. Develop professional relationships with the client by demonstrating an understanding of their business and their technology requirements and achieving reliable, timely and high-quality delivery.
11. Able to priorities their own time and work independently to achieve target dates and meet budgets
12. Delivery of multiple complex systems across multiple sites simultaneously
13. Fully trained and experienced in site based H&S activities
Interested candidates may forward your cv at jyothirmaikv1gmail.com
You may be interested in these jobs