• Monitor alarms and performance information on the 24x7 basis.
• Perform initial analysis to identify issues follow by restoration if possible (1st line of Support).
• Perform periodical network backups and health checks to determine network status.
• Respond to Network Customer Support Team within agreed SLA time frame.
• Create and update/manage trouble tickets for any detected problem.
• Ensure all docket information are capture in activity log
• Managing technical escalation to ensure faults is rectified within agreed SLAs.
• Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages.
• Assist the FO shift leader in producing activity report for KPI calculation.
• Check and certified new network elements to be commissioned in operation environment within agreed KPI. (BIS)
• Assist the operation team in process improvement and ongoing development of tools and system.
• Ensure proper work progress, shift handover, data communication, team work spirit…etc.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria, please send CV's to the below email id
You may be interested in these jobs