• Identifying new sales leads and pitching products and/or services and take initiative to close the deals.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Preparing Sales reports.
• Actively coordinating with other departments for the execution of awarded projects.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products.
• Developing quotes and proposals and maintain regular follow up with the client.
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
• Regularly maintain and update customer database and pipeline reports.
Must have a bus rental / Car Rental Experience.
Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
Understanding of the retail sales process
Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
Basic math skills
Track record of achieving sales quotas
Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
please share your resumes
You may be interested in these jobs