We offer some of the highest salaries & Bonusse in the industry
The application process includes calling your references, interviews, testing your skills within yard and on the road.
Succesful applicants will receive a week's training.
· Grade 12 (Std. 10) or equivalent academicqualification
· Code 14 and Professional Driving Permit
· Must be able to reverse trailer
· Left side docking and parallel reverse
· Must be able to change your own wheels
· Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
· Manoeuvre trucks into loading or unloadingpositions
· Check re loading
· Good work ethics
· Ability to read and write
· Good communication and time management skills
· Willing to work after hours if necessary KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS To perform the following tasks: