Plant Engineer Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage project scope, budget, and schedule for primary site as well as possible outside warehouse locations.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously including managing the installation of the purchased equipment or facility improvements to complete the capital expenditure.
• Manage a team responsible for planning, parts expedition and continuous improvement including maintenance and other plant functional departments.
• Interact with and manage contractors and equipment manufacturers.
• Coordinate resources to analyze and resolve production, utility, and structural building issues.
• Ensure projects are consistent with local and corporate standards.
• Provide direction, leadership and coaching to members of a project team.
• Communicate status of work to appropriate parties to keep them informed and involved.
• Prepare technical presentations.
• Update documents to complete the detailed design, product manufacturing and commercial introduction plans.
• Remain current on Plant and Industry technical needs.
• Verify final design with customers and internal stakeholders to gain their buy-in to assure final product meets customer/stakeholder specifications and business objectives.
• Complete project closeout including documentation, transfer of project records and document status of acceptance criteria.
• Respond to emergency situations in the plant.
• Determine, implement, or evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Develop and execute facility/product plans to ensure they meet current and future business requirements while maintaining a three-year capital project list.
• Manage documentation and records to ensure that they are complete, current, and easily retrievable.
• Maintains a safe work environment and adheres to the safety policies and guidelines.